Wool & Flax

Monday, August 15, 2011

A Memorable Weekend

For some reason I've procrastinated putting up this post.  I think it's because so much went on last weekend that I'm just now recovering from it, and am just now letting my mind get back to the present.  Last weekend we made a trip up to Northern KY (Taylor Mill, for those of you "in the know") for my 13th HS Reunion.  My graduating class was an astounding 43 people, and less than 1/10th of us attended the reunion.  Pretty sad, huh?! :)  Nevermind - I am thrilled at the 10 of us who were there.  Some of these people I haven't seen in 13 years; others in about 10, and a few (lucky ones) I've seen this past year.  We had a great time just sitting around talking, laughing, and trying to figure out where our other 33 classmates might be.   I honestly felt like I was in some kind of time warp, because I felt like 13 years hadn't passed since I was sitting in the lunch room with these people. 


Emily & Brad, Jenny, Andrea, Drew, John, Melissa, Jennifer, and Josh - it was GREAT to see you all!  I definitely think we should try for a 15-year reunion!!  And John, thanks for the face.

After slightly recovering from a late night, we had a going-away party for Jono & Kirstin, John, Julianne (again) and Janna at Starbucks.  I am so thankful for the people who work at Commerce, because they really are a wonderful group of people.  I tell Keith all the time how lucky he is to work with such great individuals.  A bad day for him is typically a "normal" day for me. 


Thanks you all (and to those of you not in the picture too - Jan, Juanell, etc) for making Keith's job so great, and for caring about your customers the way that you do! 

3 comments:

  1. It was great seeing you again too! See you at next reunion! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison you are truly welcome. The respect The Boss has for us is shown in how he is always SO willing to work with the weirdness that is life which at times intrudes upon Commerce. Of course I do have a soft spot for him as he was one of "My Boys" before he became The Boss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh - is that video ready yet?!?! HAHAHA :)

    ReplyDelete