Wool & Flax

Monday, January 30, 2012

Where did the time go?!?!

So clearly I have slacked off on my blog posts, but in my defense, there's been a lot going on "off the court," so to speak.  We've just had a lot going on since around Thanksgiving, and I just haven't sat down to blog.  But you don't want to know all that jazz, so I'm just going to post some pictures from the past month or so for you all who might not have seen them on facebook.  ENJOY! :)

My baby with a rock


G clearly enjoyed the big box which contained the Christmas presents even more than the presents themselves!  Typical, I know, but I love it.


This was a freakishly warm day over our Christmas break, so we had to go to the park!


Finally we saw some snow on 1/2/2012 - G was in heaven!


And this picture is from today.  G is staying with my dear friend Anne.  I just can't get over how HUGE he looks in this picture!  Where is my BABY!?!?!?

And speaking of babies, in case anyone missed it, G is going to have a little BROTHER!  We're totally thrilled about it.  I think having two boys 2 years apart will be a great thing.  I hope and pray they'll be wonderful friends!  Oh, and I'm praying I survive! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment